Animation plugin

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I was wondering if anyone had a play with making an animation plugin for LOR2. I know LOR3 is meant to be out in the next week or so but I've got some time on my hands at the moment and i'm trying to add about another 100 channels to my LOR sequences for 2011. With LOR2 being limited to a 200x200 display it makes it real hard to get a decent representation of the display. i've had a bit of a play with "Holiday light designer" which plus in to LOR but is a bit hard to use and is probably now unsupported as LOR3 is about to implement changes that will make it obsolete. What i thought that someone may have done is used the built in "holiday light designer" output of LOR to interface with their own plugin to allow resolutions of 800x600 or similar and multiple different screens or angles to be used. Mr google didn't point me to anyone who has done this but I thought I'd throw the question out there.
I for 1 would love the ability to get decent resolution for my animated preview and having separate screens for instance for the whole yard overview, mega tree, mini trees etc would be fantastic.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
In 1 of those doh moments I discovered that the 200 limit was because of the resolution I picked 4 years ago with my 1st LOR sequence that I've used as a template ever since. It'd still be nice to be able to do various animations with selectable channels on and off.