Animator

Porsche

Full time elf
Hi guys, I'm using LOR this year to program my singing Santa. then when I've got it right I'll export seq into LSP where I run my show.
Is there a way where you can save your drawing in the animator? I have 3 images Id like to be able to save and then reload these images into the next seq's.

I haven't uploaded a house image in the visualiser, Ive just hand drawn the santa in the animator tab, which works great for what I need. It'd just be nice to be able to reload the images for each seq instead of having to redraw him each time.
Cheers

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
If you re-use the same sequence each time but save with a different name then you will keep the embedded animator drawing.

Porsche

Full time elf
Hey Alan, Ive done what you said below. works fine, thank you. the only issue I've run into is when I change the media file to the new song Im working on, it will cut the song off (if the previous song was shorter).
for example. the original song was 1min 15 in the seq. and then I save the seq, rename it, then I delete timing marks and change the media file. the new song is 2min 15. the seq is cut off at 1min 15 because that was the length of the last song.
Whats the way around this

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
There's an option somewhere to change the length of the song. I haven't got LOR fired up but it's not too hard to find or change.

King1

New elf
Seems really good.... Best of luck dear..... Sorry but do not know much about it.