Another Hobby

Robert

Apprentice elf
We're in the same boat,(no pun intended,lol) I love fishing with the family. Me and all my girls, 4 including the wife go every weekend.

You wouldn't believe the amount of practice I get, unsnagging, untangling, and tieing knots. Wouldn't trade it for the world though. I'm buying a new boat this offseason, naming it "memories"

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Turbo charging the old Nissan 1400 UTE kills my time when the CLAP is under control.
But it is not a sport for everyone and a project I cannot seem to close in the last two years. Bit like my Christmas show :p . I always seem to be looking for stuff to add.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Sold the Boat, Then did a silly thing and bought an old Car to play with on the weekends.
CLAP is suffering.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Love the fishing too. But won't post up a pic of the beat up and slightly leaky 12ft tinny I use.

Habbosrus

Back again
logandc99 said:
Love the fishing too. But won't post up a pic of the beat up and slightly leaky 12ft tinny I use.
Nothing wrong with beat up old tinny's, that's what I use too. Fishing has been my passion since I was a young bloke and I've passed that passion on to my kids as well. If anybody finds themselves in the Lake Macquarie area, look me up.