Another new guy from the USofA!

BigKahunaFL

New elf
Hi y'all!

I'm Joe from sunny Dania Beach, Florida. I'm in DEEP, into Christmas decorating that is, mainly because of my location in the USA. It's always HOT here. Working on Christmas stuff year 'round helps me keep my cool!

I'm a DIY'er and have been working mostly with the Light-O-Rama stuff. I only buy the board kits, solder 'em up myself, and kludge the rest of it as needed.

After a quick look around your website, it looks like there a few others like me here! I hope that I will be able to contribute as much as I am going to learn from y'all.

Keep cool!

Joe (aka The BigKahunaFL)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome Joe to ACL forums, seems we have similar weather at Christmas, no snow and lots of sun. Feel free to post away or join in the chat room, lots of great people and info here.

BigKahunaFL

New elf
chrisl1976 said:
Welcome to the board Joe. Its always good to see another yank here.

Hi Chrisl1976! Not only am I a "yank", as you say, but I'm also a yank "in confederate colors"! My hometown is not far from you. I spent most of my youth growing up in Schaumburg. I lived there from 1966 to 1987. Love the snow, hate the bitter cold. Here in sunny FL, hate the bloody humidity in summer, but love the Christmas temps.

Joe