International Any U.S. minis?

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
I would be willing to hold a mini here in Ca. Bay Area

If there is enough interest we can set a date and move forward.

-Blu

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Good to hear. Thanks Blu. I know for me it would need to be in the central or southern states area for me to attend probably (I'm in Northwest Arkansas). Maybe others know about more. The only other I have heard of was the one Lone Star Holidays put on in July in Texas. I thought I remember hearing about one in Mobile or somewhere along the gulf coast as well.

I just mainly wanted to get the discussion going and see what is out there or what could be started (like a Bay area one). Thanks again.

loveroflife96

New elf
The one in Texas is "The Academy" and is held by Lone Star Holidays. The venue was signed for a specific period of time which ran out last year. I'm unsure if there are plans to do it this year as the venue was amazing for the price to cost to attend. You can keep a watch on http://www.theultimateacademy.com. The mini you were speaking of in Biloxi was EXPO. There hasn't been any update yet as to their plans this year, but you can follow them at
http://www.christmasexpo.com/.

I'm not too far away from you in Shreveport, LA. There are quite a few members in the Dallas area that have get togethers. I'd be interested in anything in the area as well, but the closest get togethers I know of are in Dallas.

Hope this helps....Duane

Bird

LOR user
I believe with some research you should find one in your state of Arkansas.
I know in Ohio (I'm in Cincinnati) there is usually one each year in Columbus, OH.
I have attended it once, and got some nice deals on LOR gear. ;)
Due to your location, you may also want to check Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. :)