Anyone else on nightshift!!

NeilKellie

Be gentle we're only little!!!
I got stuck on nightshift this swing and it is quite good as I have been able to get my head around LSP (slowly mind you) but I think i'm doing alright I have managed to get half of the "dance of the sugar plum fairy" timed and sync'd so far and have just figured out how to make my own macros for my mega tree matrix.
It's all looking pretty good on the visualiser so far but is a bit rough still!! :) Anyway was just wondering is there anybody else that does night shift??? Its a pretty good gig at the moment especially with the crazy hot weather we are having.

Neil

NeilKellie

Be gentle we're only little!!!
No you have it all right, but night shift just means you have a "little more time" to do a few things for yourself than you do during the daylight hours. ;)
See at night all the management have gone home and when you have finished doing the work you are required to do you don't have to "pretend" to still be busy to keep the bosses happy, you just break out the laptop and get a few things done for yourself and everyone wins. 8)
As they say a happy worker is a productive worker. :)
Neil

coobyking

New elf
i am a maintenance sparky on night shift and if no breakdowns can get a bit boring
if i wasn't, dont think i would have time to do all i need for christmas, already done a couple of wall wash RGB's for this years show

z_special

Full time elf
Amen brother I could not have said that better myself. I have had 2 days off inthe last 31 days and out of that 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts. You would not beleive what I have caught up on. like all of the seires I have not watched since October watch all the new torrent movies out there. and did a complete sequence. SO nightshift is doing me quite well. for the pocket book too