Anyone selling their LOR 16-ch controller?

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Ok seems as if shipping is cheap using the postal service but as usual they are striking again and time might be a issues.

I have contacted both DHL and TNT to give me courier quotes. Hope to have a reply on Monday.

Kind regards

Charl

PS: I am really sorry but government services in South Africa really sucks.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Shell I've got 4 Animated Lighting 16 channel controllers that have been converted to work as DMX on LOR.
Don't know that I will be using them this year and you could "borrow" them to get you by. Mounted in water proof boxes and plugged. If interested let me know and you could pop down to Hamilton and have a look.
2 are 230V and 2 are 120V but easy jumper to change voltage.

Charl Marais

Hi Shell,

sorry bout the delay - I am working shutdown at the moment 6 to 6 and we had and explosion during our shutdown activities where some people got injured. Been really hectic here and tired people make mistakes.

I have not heard from TNT but DHL is crazy expensive so I will try and phone FedEx as well. I could try and post it but with the postal service here you might receive it by next year.

Hope to have a answer soon.

Kind regards

Charl

Charl Marais

do you have a delivery address for me? All I have at the moment is the info from your profile.

You can mail me at charl.marais@axxess.co.za

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Sent email :) Im happy to wait a few weeks, but do kinda need to replace neighbours incase he decides to do controlled lighting at the last minute, which would be typical.