Are the ECG-P12R available (in-stock)

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Last I heard was that Ed had a large number of P12R's arriving last week. I dont know about the volume spare, but I would think he has at least some available at the moment for US customers.

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
yes, there is a reasonable stock, but going fast. with another larger stock in production and due in 2-3 weeks. all orders received so far are shipping out of stock on-hand. we ain't out yet.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Kaden said:
Also multiple universes on a string (for the p2)?

Thats what I am waiting on. Plus the fact I dont have the lights from China yet, but that is a minor inconvenience :)

joeengler

Apprentice elf
j1sys said:
yes, there is a reasonable stock, but going fast. with another larger stock in production and due in 2-3 weeks. all orders received so far are shipping out of stock on-hand. we ain't out yet.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong (would not be the first time) but I have sent 2 emails requesting 2 since it did not look like you could order from the web-site online

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
i could reply to joe via email, but thought i'd make it more like an announcement.

i had a personal project/problem that took total control of my time most of this week. I'm catching up all emails, invoicing, shipping etc. this weekend. We have great stock of P12R and more coming very soon. We had sold out of P2 but the next production run arrived LATE Thursday. Most other items are in good stock also. So every thing is on the rails now and we should be able to get everything caught up AND change hats and get those pesky software things finished VERY soon. yes Virginia there is a 2811 and keep-alives and multi-universe P2s just aroung the corner.

-Ed