Are your display location details up to date?

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Hi all,

For many of us, the Christmas lighting season is almost here (and for some, it has already begun xD) ... I hope your decorating is going as well as it can, without too many issues. :thumbsup:

So you're all set up now, ready to show off to your neighbours and anyone else who visits, but how do these people find you... the AusChristmasLighting display locations map, of course! Are your details correct? Have you moved? Now is a good time to review your location information and update it so that other people can find where to go to admire your decorating efforts. In addition to your location, you can also provide a brief description and/or specify your start and end dates. A green circle will show beside your map icon between these dates.

PS: Unofficially speaking, we have a short link (acl.website) that you can use when discussing Christmas lights with the visitors to your lights. When visitors ask me for the website address, I find it much easier to verbally say "ACL dot website" rather than spelling out the full link. Another handy link is acl.website/101. :)