Attaching conduit frames to a flat rendered surface

coopz05

Apprentice elf
Hey guys,

Moving into our new place this year and was curious if anyone has any ideas how I can attach my window/door/borders frames to the front of my new place that is totally rendered flat.

I saw another thread that shows cable tie mounts which looks like a great idea, and I assume these would work, but can someone tell me if they are easy to remove without leaving silicone residue etc on the house afterwards?

It s a brand new home so I know the Mrs wouldnt wont them on the home all year, nor do I want to deal with the conversation if its ruins the render. lol.

Any better ideas?

For the sake of the argument just visualise a totally flat rendered wall, and that I want to attach a square frame made out of conduit to to it, without damaging it when I remove it.

No screws. lol.

burner

Full time elf
Not sure if it's helpful or not, but in my place I have a bagged finished front, and I put in the green spaghetti into certain area's with iBolts screwed into them. I then use string to hold everything up. After the season ends I put in a large head screw, which has been coloured the same as the bagging.

You may be able to find a push in, button from a cabinet maker, a similar colour to your render. Not too sure about drilling into the render though, never tried it before.