Attaching props to house.

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
So brick is sorted. (as long as these clips work ;)) now need something creative for the colourbond fascia

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I use those brick clips too - I've had them up for 2 years they have yet to come down

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
mate you are a legend. have you ordered any yet ? at $3.50 a pc you cant complain

Yep I got about 20 of them to attach stuff to my brick walls. I didn’t like the idea of drilling into my house bricks.
The seem to work well in the small testing I did, but I haven’t used them for a full Xmas season so can’t give them the 100% tick of approval yet

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
Yep I got about 20 of them to attach stuff to my brick walls. I didn’t like the idea of drilling into my house bricks.
The seem to work well in the small testing I did, but I haven’t used them for a full Xmas season so can’t give them the 100% tick of approval yet
Thanks mate, i have just submitted a order of 6 to give them a try. good find. :thumbsup:

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
yes good old masters. Im a hour and half form bunnings so next time a make a trip over there ill make sure ill see if they have any.