Australia Day

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I am planning on mounting permanent strip with aluminium channel and diffuser to the house with a Minleon Wireless Effects Controller so I can then easily change the theme of the house for different events like green and gold for Australia Day, that way I can easily celebrate any occassion.

But as far as a full on display I have not heard of anyone doing that for Australia day, it will be interesting to see if anyone does.

mborg10

Michael Borg
I'm doing similar to Eddy in my pergola out the back. I'm lining it with oiled plywood and between the sheets I'm installing aluminum section with 5 x 5m Minleon strips controlled by a WEC.. As its a grid I'll be able to have some cool green and gold patterns but that won't be until 2016 Australia Day BBQ

Habbosrus

Back again
I've kept my matrix up and I'm planning to put some stuff on it. I've also left my speakers setup so Men At Work's Down Under will get a workout too ;)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Habbosrus said:
I've kept my matrix up and I'm planning to put some stuff on it. I've also left my speakers setup so Men At Work's Down Under will get a workout too ;)

I hope you do a video so we can see what you do for Australia Day, you just may inspire more people to join in next year.

mborg10

Michael Borg
I just set up a quick grid matrix using a Minleon WEC, smart tees and some C9 strings, changed the colour and pattern from my phone and we have a green and gold effect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBfmUpWUM0

Or maybe red white and blue flag colours are more your style.

http://youtu.be/CcEHOsRKras