Local/AU Australian ZOOM help night Thursday 5th November from 7pm - 11pm

Benslights

Dedicated elf
This Thursday night we will be holding a ZOOM help night for anyone needing a hand with there display.

we will have members on from 7pm till 11pm

most of the gurus will be on from around 8:30

Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87146801376?pwd=WEVJdlpxbVFhWVk2L1dGbEZjQ3FnQT09

Room Access Code: 255600

the Gurus that will be around this night are

DarylC

Derf

Lithgow lights

lawrenceDrivelights

Benslights

we may have others around also.

We can make breakout rooms so more then one can be helped at a time.

if you are interested please let us know and also any problems you may have just post or pm one of us and we can make sure we can match you up with the right person to get your display up and running.

Last edited:

Ltmup

Full time elf
i will stick my hand up for help. managed to overwrite my layout with someone else's.

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
i will stick my hand up for help. managed to overwrite my layout with someone else's.
Just first quickly check to see if you have your actual show folder selected in the controllers screen, you may have switched to another folder whilst importing a sequence etc

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
I'll jump on and say gday, looking forward to it

Dez

Fueled by Christmas - Inspired by You!
I’ll be there. I have some confusion regarding universe numbers compared to port numbers on my controller

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Yeah everyone os welcome and do not worry if you think you moght be missed we can create breakout rooms so more then one person can be helped at a time and in some cases i would say we might cover a few people by helping one as they have the same issue. So keep the issues coming so we can help. Even post some screen shots now of any issues and maybe your issue might be sorted between now and then also