ayuda con controladores - help with controller T8000

Ridernet

New elf
Greetings to all of you, first of all, thank you, thank you all for the help found in these forums as they have further increased my passion for Christmas decoration.

I am new to all this and I want to learn from all of you, I have a thousand questions that obviously I cannot ask now; I am from San Andrés, a small island in Colombia.

Well, the thing is that nothing is achieved here! And when I say nothing, I mean a controller down to the smallest connector.

Last year I started my first light show, and due to my ignorance and the aforementioned regarding finding nothing, I was forced to buy a T-1000S controller,

my question is because in their forums nothing appears related to that type of controllers.?

I also want to know where I can find tutorials related to the T8000 ttl driver since on YouTube or on any other page I have been able to find anything.?

Thank you

Last edited:

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Those things are more standalone players using files that can only be produced by the lededit software. Really only designed to run advertising signs. I am afraid they are not really suitable as display controllers.