Firstly let me preface by saying that I know next to nothing about electrical terms, so forgive me if I sound amateur. Im planning on buying 3x complete fully assembled LOR 16ch boxes with Aus plugs, totalling 48 channels. I keep reading on this forum about how 240v can KILL etc etc, but I simply don't know enough about electricity and DC vs AC, so although it is much more expensive, Im doing it with 240v boxes, because Im assuming it is safer. I have had xmas lights for years, (all store bought) so I assume they are all Aust. 240v, and my setup has always been safe. I only use extension cords long enough to run from the light all the way into my garage where the power is, and the controllers will soon be. I always use enclosures over the waterproof connecting extension cords, and Im getting the LOR fully assembled by them. My question is, is there anything Im not doing, that I should for my safety. I love xmas lights, but I dont want to kill myself in the process.... second question; I hear you can blow fuses, often, if overloaded. So Im only going with 48ch boxes, so that I am only running one light (string lights, rope lights, decorations etc) on every power cord coming from the box. 100m Fairy light would be the highest amperage on any of them, so should I be ok? even if I at any point have every light on at the same time?