Local/AU Ben and Derf's 2024 Build Party September 15th

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Hi Everyone,

We're excited to announce a Build Party at my place in Elderslie on Sunday, September 15, 2024, from 10 AM to 3 PM.

Everyone is welcome! If you're interested in joining us, please let me know and specify any particular areas where you'd like to help with the building activities.

Just one rule: Please refrain from telling Google to turn everything off.

Please post your interest below.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

People attending
Ben
Ramjet
r_sol
Derf
Littledear
Daniel1973
terrysw

Last edited:
Hi Ben,

Great initiative, love your build parties. Count me in.

Last year was awesome! What sort of refreshments are on the menu this year?

:)

Hi Everyone,

We're excited to announce a Build Party at my place in Elderslie on Sunday, September 15, 2024, from 10 AM to 3 PM.

Everyone is welcome! If you're interested in joining us, please let me know and specify any particular areas where you'd like to help with the building activities.

Just one rule: Please refrain from telling Google to turn everything off.

Please post your interest below.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Hi Ben,
Would have loved to support this, but unfortunately I will be away 'till October!

Hey Guys,

Last year was a huge help. Count me in for this year again please.

Anyone attending should check out Alan's website https://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/ and let me know if you are interested in anything as Alan is looking at shooting stuff up to my place if there is interest.

Well worth a look as he has some great stuff. We can get it all set up at the build party. Please let us know what you want to do at the party or need help with so we can make sure we have everything we need to make it a successful Build Party.

Thanks @AAH for the offer for a bulk buy

I'll grab

4x Baldrick 8 port controllers
1x HE123 MK2
2x HE123 PX2 16 channel breakout kits
1x Beagle Bone Black

also anyone that is coming let us know if you think you may need a welder or 3d printer as I can make sure they are there for the build party

Thanks @AAH for the offer for a bulk buy

I'll grab

4x Baldrick 8 port controllers
1x HE123 MK2
2x HE123 PX2 16 channel breakout kits
1x Beagle Bone Black

also anyone that is coming let us know if you think you may need a welder or 3d printer as I can make sure they are there for the build party
I'm not sending a welder up Jack. They're heavy ;)

Back