Local/AU Ben and Derf's 2024 Build Party September 15th

Hi @AAH I will get 1 x Baldrick 8 port controller

Did you want us to just order on your site and put it in the comments build party??

Hi @AAH I will get 1 x Baldrick 8 port controller

Did you want us to just order on your site and put it in the comments build party??
That sounds like a plan. Order as standard, select own freight and put a comment in there about the build party. I'll ship Tuesday to make sure the goodies get to you in time.

I thought I would give more info on what we do at one of our Build parties.

We do just about anything really from:

Welding to timber work to 3d Printing.

Enclosure building

Electrical wiring for enclosures. between us all, we pretty much have everything you need to get the job done.
so come along and bring anything you are working on or need help working on.

if you need a hand upgrading FPP or anything just sing out. Sequencing questions are always welcome. With everyone attending we will be able to help in some way.

if you just want to come and hang out that is all good also.

the Build party is at my place in Elderslie if you need the address please pm me.

if you could let us know if you're coming by Friday the 13th of September that would be great.

Ben, I will be there around 12ish, night out with wife before as I want to butter her up to spend some cash. I'm looking at rebuilding a control box with a new remote receiver box. Not sure I will have enough time but it will be a great way to start

I thought I would give more info on what we do at one of our Build parties.

We do just about anything really from:

Welding to timber work to 3d Printing.

Enclosure building

Electrical wiring for enclosures. between us all, we pretty much have everything you need to get the job done.
so come along and bring anything you are working on or need help working on.

if you need a hand upgrading FPP or anything just sing out. Sequencing questions are always welcome. With everyone attending we will be able to help in some way.

if you just want to come and hang out that is all good also.

the Build party is at my place in Elderslie if you need the address please pm me.

if you could let us know if you're coming by Friday the 13th of September that would be great.
Cant remember if I have replied, but count me in.

That sounds like a plan. Order as standard, select own freight and put a comment in there about the build party. I'll ship Tuesday to make sure the goodies get to you in time.
Hi AAH, just placed an order for delivery to Ben Build party. Only small. Thanks for being such an accommodating supplier and fell lighting tragic

• Appreciate
Reactions: AAH
Ok, We have 7 at this build party. It is not to late to register if you want to come along

Ben, just leaving now. Can you confirm your address please? I think I remember but want to make sure

This is so cool. Hope you guys got some progress on your displays..Hoping for one in Brisbane in next 2 weeks where someone with ninja like soldering skills wants to help with my seed pixel/pigtails..🤣

Back