Big Shout Out and Thanks to Everyone Who Helps for no Reward :)

mangoat

Full time elf
Hey guys,

Just a quick shout out to EVERYONE in the chat, and on the forum in general that has thrown in the effort to get a LOT of us through some difficult learning times, whether it be from the simple to the more difficult.

No questions seems to dumb or simple for anyone to thrown in the effort.

I personally would love to give a big thanks to the following, for their effort with putting up with me for the last almost 12 months, stepping me through the way into blinky reform.

AAH
dale82
lithgowlights
smartalec
shellnz
firebug
yagoonalights

j1sys people

ray from the light shop

anyone i have missed, please accept my thanks and let me know ive missed you.

will post some pics/video once stuff is all up and running.

regards,
Goat

P.S. anyone can hijack this thread and use it to say thanks to anyone who has assisted them through the transition from boring to AWSOME!

firebug

Senior elf
Wow I'm on the list with some big names in blinky there MG. Not sure how much help I've been rather than to offer praise and commendation. Either way I hope it helped... :D

scamper

Dedicated elf
I have to agree whole heartedly.
I have been a member of a few different forums over the years, and most of them you get told that you are dumb for not knowing, or "do a google search"
This is a most wonderful place, and when I get frustrated because things aren't going right, I can pop in here and usually find the answers.
And even if I don't get the answer, I find another project to take my mind off my problem. See, no problem.

Thanks to all :D

dale82

Senior elf
I was in the same boat a last year when I went totally RGB and LSP, and I found that everyone here was great to lend me a hand even when I asked some really stupid questions. So I give back to the community when I can and I am more than willing to lend a hand. :)

mangoat

Full time elf
ahhhh yeah, superman has been there for me too.

like i said, there has been a lot, missed a few.

nearly all the chat has thrown ideas out that has helped at some stage or another.

i hope everyone knows the assistance is appreciated and all that good stuff.

cheers.

goat

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
As an original member here it has been great to see how this community has grown and the knowledge has spread because a successful forum is about its members and what they do to help other members, and here there seems to be no shortage of members willing to help and I can see ACL continue to grow and the knowledge shared which will ensure ACLs continued success

gerry

Senior elf
I'd like to say thanks too , but also to the numerous people who have posted answers to questions that others have raised that has also helped immensely.

This is my first year too and so far things are working well enough with the odd hiccup .