Big thanks to all of ACL

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
I just want to take some time out now to thank all of the members of ACL for helping me finally get a display up and running. I wish to single out a few of the people that aided me in this process, please if I havent mentioned your name, fret not, this thanks goes to you also (its sort of like at the Oscars, I just dont have the time to mention everyone).

Thanks to Steve (Superman) for your advice, guidance and hands on teachings;
To Eddy, Thank you for lighting the way to RGB strips and displays (no pun intended)
To LithgowLights aka, Dave, thanks for your chats and help,
To Beacy, Thanks for your criticism and guidance,
To Smartalec, thanks for your solderring help,
To David_AVD thanks for your programs and equipment.
To Marquiste, thanks for being an Adelaidian, we have to stick together
To AAH, thanks for letting me be your personalised health practitioner.. Lol, J/k, cheers for the discussions we have had and the advice you have given me.
To Harrison_Kohn, thanks for the web server and your discussions also
To Ray_Wu, thanks for your personalised help.

To Everyone of ACL, thanks for the friendship, guidance and advice over the past 2 years.

Merry Christmas all.

z_special

Full time elf
I would also like to thanks everyone that has helped me the past 8 months. A fluke meeting of Fasteddy on the LOR website dragged me over here Only to show me the LIGHT!!!!! I have had my challeges and still do but with your help I have made it to my first show. Sorry to tag on Matt's post but I thought he had done the right job in thanking those who have been there.

Thanks again

Zane Van Der Kley

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Your welcome guys and its a pleasure to see you creating your own magic and spreading the Christmas cheer in your part of the world

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
I would also like to thank everyone here that helps out and without all your help my display and many more would not be where they are today.

Thanks heaps and Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year.