Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy 2018 interest - Opens late March or April

Status
Not open for further replies.

James70818

New elf
Boscoyo Studio will be doing its annual Bulk Buy around March 2018 this year. We will offer a discount to our Australian customers and will cover the cost to get the orders to our freight consolidator here in the U.S. This seemed to work well last year. Stay tuned and I'll post additional information as we get closer.

Thanks,
James Hohensee
Boscoyo Studio, LLC

www.BoscoyoStudio.com

StuartW

Apprentice elf
I'm in. All the Boscoyo products I got in 2017 got great responses from people.

Stuart

damona

Full time elf
FYI: GST Tax, 10% on imports comes into effect for items less then AUD$1000 June 31st. Items already over AUD$1000, are already have GST 10% add by customers.

ElSalZi

Full time elf
FYI: GST Tax, 10% on imports comes into effect for items less then AUD$1000 June 31st. Items already over AUD$1000, are already have GST 10% add by customers.
Why do they Tax things that create "Community" and "Cheer" amongst people ... when theres so many other things that they could tax that cause social injustice, family disfunction, ruin small communities... Don't seem right to me! Well better get this thing started! :laugh:

I am hoping to buy:
HD 12mm Megatree Mounting Strip Rolls - 500Ft
MISR Clip - unspecified Qty
I don't know how many of the MISR clips I would need but am guessing ~ 20-30...

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'm keen to get a few things this year as well, for stuff to NZ maybe we could combine a single shipment to mine and then split it up from here. I'm just north of Christchurch.

Cheers Kev​

Status
Not open for further replies.