Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy 2018 interest - Opens late March or April

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
It really depends on what you use for the base and what pole you have available. I have no idea what my ratio is. I used a 6.5m Gal pole that's inserted into the ground 700mm and then a 10foot trampoline for the base. I did cut off the trampoline legs so it sits 150mm off the ground. That gave me a 70 pixel height with 3 inch spacing using the Boscoyo HD strips.

ElSalZi

Full time elf
It really depends on what you use for the base and what pole you have available. I have no idea what my ratio is. I used a 6.5m Gal pole that's inserted into the ground 700mm and then a 10foot trampoline for the base. I did cut off the trampoline legs so it sits 150mm off the ground. That gave me a 70 pixel height with 3 inch spacing using the Boscoyo HD strips.
This close enough to 1:2 ratio, interesting that that means roughly 70 pixels/5.65m (approx. 12pixel/m @ 3" spacing) - so extrapolating that I'd be looking at 113-115 pixels for a similar height (or 20-21 pixels/ m @ 2")... :sleep:

mike williamson

Apprentice elf
Do you have a pic of your tree?

i'm still debating wether or not to buy and ship, or wait until the Christmas Expo and buy direct... will be a pain road tripping with three other people and my boscoyo stuff... lol

kinglights

Full time elf
I'm in, got some stuff over from Boscoyo just recently and the freight was just stupid... Anything to cut that cost down is appreciated.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
James/Troy - will ChromaTrim be included in the bulk buy or does this not really have much of a cost saving??

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
From what I understand, Everything is available through the bulk buy, James last year had a discount plus the freight consolidator discount so it was a decent saving. The weight of certain items (strips etc) always made your box heavy so no savings were kind of found there

Status
Not open for further replies.