Boscoyo Studio Bulk Buy 2018 interest - Opens late March or April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Am I to understand you are ready to take orders for Boscoyo ... I'm in if you are and how do I let you know of my order?

Gday Roy!

Ive only just placed an order with James so it would be after the syd mini before I place another. Just PM with what you'd like and I'll help you from there

roy.debruin

New elf
Gday Roy!

Ive only just placed an order with James so it would be after the syd mini before I place another. Just PM with what you'd like and I'll help you from there

I'm looking to order (and that is assuming Boscoyo are on track with their new machine) the HD 12mm Mounting Strip Role ie. the 200 foot roll and 40 MISR Mounting Clips.

Let me know if the strip role are not going to make it in time for the next order, I will potentially replace with the 95.5" strips but prefer the roll if possible.

Let me know what next following this post?

Roy de Bruin​

kinglights

Full time elf
Hi, Just making sure you have my order I posted on the 4 of march for the following
Ttwo ChromaMesh in Black 2" center creates a 24x48 matrix for a total of 1152 nodes.
If you could confirm..
Many thanks Steve

roy.debruin

New elf
Rolls are still unavailable :(

I have 200 strips on the way tho :thumbsup:
Ok TBryne I'll run with the strips thanks. If they are the 95.5" strips then I'm after 20 lengths if you still have them. I also still want the 40 x MISR Mounting Clips if you ordered any. How does this work, do you send me a pro forma invoice??

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Hi, Just making sure you have my order I posted on the 4 of march for the following
Ttwo ChromaMesh in Black 2" center creates a 24x48 matrix for a total of 1152 nodes.
If you could confirm..
Many thanks Steve
Hi steve this is the bulk order for Boscoyo through Boscoyo itself. Im just a little guy that brings in products in small batches on this thread https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/boscoyo-products.9674/ To cut out any confusion, If anyone wanting Boscoyo through me, Please post here. I don't check this thread for people wanting items here. I havent ordered these items for you but will be ordering again just after the mini in syd if this suits.

Troy

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Ok TBryne I'll run with the strips thanks. If they are the 95.5" strips then I'm after 20 lengths if you still have them. I also still want the 40 x MISR Mounting Clips if you ordered any. How does this work, do you send me a pro forma invoice??
Hi Roy

I can place the strips aside for you. I havent got any MISR clips on order but can get them in the next order.

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.