Boscoyo Studios Continuous rolls ***NOT GOING AHEAD***

Deejay

New elf
Just wondering... are other boscoyo products available in this group buy? Such as mega tree toppers and props?

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Just wondering... are other boscoyo products available in this group buy? Such as mega tree toppers and props?

Hey, I cut Boscoyo props right here in Aus. The topper I wont sell in ABS as it wont hold during summer. I am however trying my best to find someone to cut a steel topper at a reasonable price.

Troy ELD

Full time elf
If I did the maths correctly, buying the individual strips is much cheaper than a roll.
Depending on length, size and what your using them for, The continuous rolls offer alot more in strength and can be cut at precisely your length. Strips however can be joined but have known to stretch if you put too much tension on them.

davenmarcia

Apprentice elf
If I did the maths correctly, buying the individual strips is much cheaper than a roll.
If I was to do my mega tree again I would go the roll. To do a 50x16 tree I needed to join strips as i could only do 48 nodes at 2 inch space so had to use more strip.

cass2008

New elf
Hey, I cut Boscoyo props right here in Aus. The topper I wont sell in ABS as it wont hold during summer. I am however trying my best to find someone to cut a steel topper at a reasonable price.
The Boscoyo tree topper from the US is still in great condition after 2 years in my front yard, not a single fault. Is it the humidity in QLD that destroys it?

Troy ELD

Full time elf
The Boscoyo tree topper from the US is still in great condition after 2 years in my front yard, not a single fault. Is it the humidity in QLD that destroys it?
Was that the ABS or the HDPE topper?

cass2008

New elf
Was that the ABS or the HDPE topper?
I've gone back to look at the receipts but they don't mention what it's made of, but I bought them 2 years ago.
I'm interested to know what / how they are failing as this would influence any future purchases of the toppers.