Boscoyo Studios Continuous rolls ***NOT GOING AHEAD***

bpratt

Senior elf
I was thinking about the 200 foot roll, but the more I think about things, a 500 foot roll would make more sense in the long term.

Would be interested in that... I like group buys for other things too.

bpratt

Senior elf
How are the numbers working out? ... 'are we there yet?' :)

As I said earlier, 200 foot won't be enough, so 500 foot roll for me for your list of interested parties. :)

bpratt

Senior elf
500 ft roll with 1” spacing most likely
That's what I'm aiming for.... 3 inch spaced holes over 1 inch spaced holes makes no difference I feel, just how you want your pixels spread out.

I'm going for the 1 inch spacing rolls myself, as then I can do 1, 2, or 3 inch spacing as I so desire. :)

From what I've worked out for my 6m megatree, I'm looking close to 300 feet of it, leaving me with 200 feet to use elsewhere..... already thinking I should be thinking about a 1,000 foot roll instead. :)

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
After not hearing from James in some time, Im going to call this bulk buy off. If your in need of strips, Chromamesh or HD Rolls, My suggestion would be to buy direct. He seems to be still sending out products to Australia without issues.

My absolute sincerest apologies to those who have express interest in this.

Troy

bpratt

Senior elf
understand what you're saying there Troy, he has really let you down with this, and all of know that you've tried, and the supplier hasn't come through on it.

That said, if he does get back in touch with you, and there is a deal going with it, I'd like to be part of it. I won't need the continuous strips until much closer to Christmas like the rest of us, so I will sit back and wait for a while.