Brisbane/Qld Brisbane Mini - 30-31st May 2015

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Dazzled said:
Hi Steve
I have registered and will be there on Saturday.

Would you like me to bring something to go with those sausages at lunchtime or just something for morning tea.

Stuart
Hi Stuart, If you would like to bring a tub of Potato Salad that's always good with the BBQ

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'll have a presence there too. Only in the form of some boards for the boys to show off.
Hopefully I'll get to a mini this year. If Steve could get 1 organised for around the Upper Coomera area I'd be all over a Qld mini.

Brownie

I am new here
Hope those who went today had a good day and found it very informative. I look forward to being there tomorrow. Steve if there anything else you would like me to bring for tomorrow please let me know.

Brownie

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
what an awesome weekend thanks to the knowledge and experiences of those who attended i got lots out of the weekend and found some new uses for my old lights thanks Damien LOL and a big thanks to Steve for holding the Mini and all the people who supplied items for the Door prizes

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
Top weekend Steve :D. Learned many new tips and tricks and refreshed up on some old ones I'd forgotten. Great to see some old faces and meet many new and enthusiastic ones. Thanks to Damien (Christmas Creations) for starting a feeding frenzy :p by selling off his surplus 24v strings at bargain prices. We CLAP addicts couldn't help ourselves ::)

miked

New elf
Thanks Steve for organising yet another great mini. Steve your goal was definitely achieved - we didn't leave wondering how to do things. An information packed weekend and all the hands on practical demos were invaluable.
Thanks again for giving your time and passing on your knowledge. Also a big thanks to your family for allowing us to invade their place for the two days. We were made very welcome. Great also to catch up with a great bunch of like minded light addicts - great to chat and swap ideas.Thanks also to Brad and Andrew for the software demos and to Damien for bringing down and demonstrating all the frames. It is great to see these first hand.
Thanks again Steve.

StuartW

Apprentice elf
Thanks to Steve for organising a great mini on the weekend only sorry that I could only make it on Saturday, yours and the other presenters efforts are really appreciated.

Thanks to Damien (Christmas Creations) for my door prize :D and all the other suppliers for supporting the mini.

The only downside was bringing the wife along as I now have a new to do list, sorry "MUST DO LIST". She was really blown away by the whole house projection presentation (thanks Steve) so I guess that will be next years special project for me.

Also thanks to all those that took the time to turn up and share their knowledge.

Stuart

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
I would like to say a big thanks to Steve for hosting the Mini again this year and a massive thanks to his family for letting us come into their home for the weekend.
I would also like to thank everyone for coming and getting involved and for the real life chats.
Hopefully everyone had a great time and maybe even learnt something new or got some new ideas.

Thanks again Steve.

Damien

Making Christmas Light Motifs is FUN!!!!
Community project designer
I would like to thank Steve for hosting the Mini, it's great to hear everyone had a fun and informative weekend. We did notice a lighter load in the car going home :) Hope everyone is looking forward to the 2016 Brisbane Mini...

Damien

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thanks Guys for your kind words.

Truth is I couldn't have done it at all this year if I didn't get so much support from you all.
Thanks for traveling far and wide and bringing your drinks and morning tea

Big thanks to Ben at Clap Supplies, Devo at Advatek, Alan at Hanson electronics and Damian and Stan from Christmas Creations for you support this year. Your donations to the mini were greatly appreciated.

Bevo, Brad and Damian thanks for your sessions as well, Cooking the BBQ and presenting were always going to be a task.

I am glad that everyone took something away from this years Mini.

See you all next year.