CCB's in Visualizer

dfarcher

New elf
Hi All,

I'm trying to add a couple of sets of CCBs to the Visualizer, as a pair of arches.

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to do this, as all the wizards seem to be aimed at CCRs.

Darrin

Gilrock

Full time elf
The CCB's come in pairs of 50 bulbs I believe so why not just pretend they are CCR's when you model them? Everything should look and be addressed pretty much the same.

dfarcher

New elf
Thats seem to work fine for the first set of CCBs on the controller i.e. Controller xx Channels 1-150, but as LOR assigns the channels based on CCRs which only have channels 1-150 (plus the 7 macro channels), the second CCB doesn't seem to be able to have the additional channels assigned (from 160 - 310).

I think I am going to have to draw a prop based on 50 individual RGB bulbs to make the second CCB string show up properly.

Oh well, nothing like last minute sequencing to get the blood pumping.

Gilrock

Full time elf
Yeah I haven't tried to map CCR channels in the Visualizer for over a year. I switched to running my CCR's using DMX. I gave up on the LOR Visualizer because I couldn't model my pixel tree so I'm using xLights to preview my sequences.