1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

CCR's x 12 for sale

Discussion in 'Cosmic Colour Ribbon, Bulbs, Floods, PixCon, Pixie' started by clim, Apr 3, 2011.

1. clim

clim New Elf

Hi all,

I know there is a separate section for trading goods but I figure those interested in CCR's will probably be looking in this section.

I have 12 x CCR's with controllers, power and Cat5e cables for sale. These were purchased in late 2010 for use in my Dec Xmas lights (hugely successful and totally wowed everyone).

Sadly I am moving house and won't be able to continue my Xmas light displays from an apartment:(

The CCR's cost me $250 each but I would be happy to take $175 each. They are in perfect working order and are cheaper than if you got them in the LOR sale (although I note many people missed out on the sale due to limited stock). Would prefer not to split.

Also I made my own christmas tree frame out of aluminium (similar to that seen on Superstar Lights link.
    (http://www.superstarlights.com/Sequences/Videos.htm - see Wizards in Winter for 12 CCR's and Christmas Eve/Sarajevo). Cost me about $650 in aluminium. Make me an offer.

If you are outside Sydney am happy to mail/courier CCR's at your cost. The frame couldn't be mailed and would have to be partially dismantled for transport.

Regards

Chris

2. 924aussie

924aussie Full Time Elf

PM sent

Alan

3. richardd

richardd Full Time Elf

I also sent a PM :)

4. seymourlights

seymourlights New Elf

Are these still available?