CCR's x 12 for sale

clim

New elf
Hi all,

I know there is a separate section for trading goods but I figure those interested in CCR's will probably be looking in this section.

I have 12 x CCR's with controllers, power and Cat5e cables for sale. These were purchased in late 2010 for use in my Dec Xmas lights (hugely successful and totally wowed everyone).

Sadly I am moving house and won't be able to continue my Xmas light displays from an apartment:(

The CCR's cost me $250 each but I would be happy to take $175 each. They are in perfect working order and are cheaper than if you got them in the LOR sale (although I note many people missed out on the sale due to limited stock). Would prefer not to split.

Also I made my own christmas tree frame out of aluminium (similar to that seen on Superstar Lights link.
(http://www.superstarlights.com/Sequences/Videos.htm - see Wizards in Winter for 12 CCR's and Christmas Eve/Sarajevo). Cost me about $650 in aluminium. Make me an offer.

If you are outside Sydney am happy to mail/courier CCR's at your cost. The frame couldn't be mailed and would have to be partially dismantled for transport.

Regards

Chris