Census Religions

mrpackethead

Full time elf
I am told that "Blinkylight" is a relgion, and that Fasteddy's title is the "Bishop of Blinky".

I wonder if there are more than 100 "blinkylights" in Australia

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'm going to be a Jedi this year the same as last time. After seeing the High Priest of blinky (Geoff / aussiechristmas) preaching at the Melb Mini I've almost convinced myself to change religion though.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
No Tim, because the smart ones around here have both Mac's and PC's ;)

Hmmm, Blinkylight or Blinky Flashy - nah I'll split away from the church of the latter day blinkers and go Blinky Flashy I think

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Just remember when you see on the news that they are using $50 Million to build a Jedi Knight place of worship with your tax money, it is because the results of the census showed the need for it.

TimW

Full time elf
Beacy said:
Just remember when you see on the news that they are using $50 Million to build a Jedi Knight place of worship with your tax money, it is because the results of the census showed the need for it.

C'mon Beacy - now your just taking the Sith...

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
OK I'm a PC person only because I once heard that they don't hack Mac's because there's nothing on them worth having - oops wrong thread oh well both threads have a similiar content value

kool-lites

Full time elf
Used to. I had a Titanium 550Mhz Power PC! It was payment for signing a $10m deal when my IBM kept crashing every time I had to run the financial model for the deal. It was the ONLY Mac in the company, I had to make it PC compatible.

Mac went down hill when they jumped into bed with the Intel devil.

BTW, My religion is still right.