CG-1500 enclosures

Mjredo

New elf
Just seeing what the interest is if cableguard cg-1500 enclosures were available to purchase from Australia instead of getting from the states

Mjredo

New elf
Can't get cg-1500 in aus at the moment but was talking to the supplier that makes cg-1500 they have office in Melbourne and he was interested in imported the enclosures but wanted to see what interest there was if any it would be a lot cheaper to buy here especially shipping charges

battle79

Full time elf
Their is definitely one company that has imported and sells them in Australia, someone posted it here on the forums about 12months ago. Might not be still applicable, but definitely could get them. Telstra buys heaps of them, just not the CG-1500 size.

Mjredo

New elf
Nice looking Box !
US $18 on holiday coro. $ 83 on Ubuy.com.au !!!!!!
Freight is the killer
You can get 36 for US $300 on ebay - freight not listed. thats US $ 8. 33 each
www.ebay.com/p/CableGuard-CG-1500-Coax-Demarcation-Enclosure/1118800350

UPDATE: Just made contact with the Ebay seller and they do not send to Australia. :(
Hi mate so you would b interested in cg-1500 enclosure if was available over here I was trying to get interest in them the office in Victoria wants to import them but seeing if it's worth while because it is one of there product s they can order

videoman3857

Full time elf
Hi mate so you would b interested in cg-1500 enclosure if was available over here I was trying to get interest in them the office in Victoria wants to import them but seeing if it's worth while because it is one of there product s they can order
Yes. I was going to bring the 36 in from Ebay and see if anyone wanted them, but no joy from the seller.