Chat withdrawal!!!

remoteutah

Full time elf
Andy,

You and William broke it! It was all of those animated gifs you posted in chat with dropbox! I am sure none that I posted did it!

I wish it wasn't down because I need help with dropbox testing. Trying to create and share an new LSP_Transitions folder and would like to share it at root level with the link!

Would be a LOT easier if chat were working! LOL

I know it is being fix..,,(poof)

harrison0550

Full time elf
022.gif

harrison0550

Full time elf
remoteutah said:
Andy,

You and William broke it! It was all of those animated gifs you posted in chat with dropbox! I am sure none that I posted did it!

I wish it wasn't down because I need help with dropbox testing. Trying to create and share an new LSP_Transitions folder and would like to share it at root level with the link!

Would be a LOT easier if chat were working! LOL

I know it is being fix..,,(poof)

I'm not sure if you can share an entire folder from one link. I will say I wouldnt recommend it even if you could find a way to do it. When you share a folder with users they can add to it and delete items in it. Thats why its better to link single files so they cant edit them. Even if they didnt mean to it happens on accident all the time.

remoteutah

Full time elf
Andy_Harrison said:
I'm not sure if you can share an entire folder from one link. I will say I wouldnt recommend it even if you could find a way to do it. When you share a folder with users they can add to it and delete items in it. Thats why its better to link single files so they cant edit them. Even if they didnt mean to it happens on accident all the time.

Good point. I wonder if setting to read-only would do anything. I just thought it would be simpler to add to the different themed folders I am creating under that main folder. Hmmm
Maybe I just need to put them on a free web host or something so as to keep the structure?

I took this an hour and a half from here!
214.jpg

remoteutah

Full time elf
yes, but just imported my first two test avi's and they are NOT showing right within the transition. I tried to use black as background. Now my frame rate MAY still be high (working on that), but shouldn't I see something? Hmmm

Here are my two test avi's

3 color spiral - [SIZE=78%]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/148940027/LSP_Transitions/Colors/DRS_3Color_Spiral.avi[/SIZE]
sparkle circle - [SIZE=78%]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/148940027/LSP_Transitions/Cool_Stuff/DRS_Sparkle_Circle.avi[/SIZE]

Can anyone with LSP load one/both in as a custom transition and tell me if you get output. Not sure what it is unless it just does not like the FR.

G

GoofyGuy

I knew it was a matter of time till Andy made this thread. Im mad that I was part of the blame! We Americans get blamed for everything! More time to watch movies, play with sequencers, clean the house, and so on.

WHY ISNT THE CHAT ON! EDDY I KNOW YOU DID THIS TO US!

harrison0550

Full time elf
I wonder where Eddy hangs out when chat is down. He is probably wondering aimlessly down the road screaming "why" right at this very moment. :p

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Im still working out if chat going down is a good or bad thing..
Im getting so many little task's i wanted completed done