Cheap Conduit at the Gold Coast

dale82

Senior elf
Hey Bundy, You know that you can buy 4m lengths of conduit from Bunnings for $3 per meter. and there is ample bunnings around so you know that if you need more you can just go and get them.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'd rather pay $2.35 per length than $12

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I thought it was $4/length. I knew I could get it there but my nearest one is 2 hours drive away and they don't deliver to here. Not the best things to carry on the car either. Might have to temporarily give up my grievances with the local electrical shop and go there. I just know it's going to be $8 or $10/length though. Just found that price whilst browsing and thought I might share it with any locals that may benefit.

Habbosrus

Back again
Hey Roy, hit your local electrical shop for a discount. Show the the price on gumtree and from Bunnings and ask them to match the price or at least come close. Tell them you will be a repeat customer (cos you will with CLAP setting in). I've been I purchasing for nearly 20 years and if you don't ask, you don't get.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
That is very close to me, I might have to go pick some up. I may be able to be convinced to pick up some for others going to the mini too

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Habbosrus said:
Hey Roy, hit your local electrical shop for a discount. Show the the price on gumtree and from Bunnings and ask them to match the price or at least come close. Tell them you will be a repeat customer (cos you will with CLAP setting in). I've been I purchasing for nearly 20 years and if you don't ask, you don't get.

I know what you are saying. Normally I just compare prices and if I find out someone has unreasonably overcharged me I make sure I tell everybody and then ensure that I never go there again. Maybe it is time to change my ways and stop being such a stubborn old man.