cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
does this mean you might go LED...
40risa.gif

Welcome

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome Jeff, hope you find this forum to be informative and helps you in making that change to low voltage LEDs and pixels

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Welcome Jeff

Now repeat the following

I must first change myself. LED's are friends, not evil.

or

“We are LED's. Lower your shields and surrender. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

Conversion is easy

Enjoy the Forum,
Cheers
Phil

jeffmill

New elf
klanger said:
Hi Jeff, glad to see you here, long tiome no see how are things going??

Hiya Kevin! Things are good. Was just chatting with Phil duning the live video feed from the Carolina Convention and thought I'd drop in to see what's going on.

Dearest Phil: I have over 100,000 mini lights and a handful of LEDs that cenote sent me through the mail. I doubt I'll be accepting of the switch any time soon. I will, however, purchase a couple dozen R, G & B C7 strings for color changing mini trees. It was inevitable that once LOR S-2 had a way to combine three channels into one RGB, that I would have now other choice but to submit. I think it's going to look real odd when the RGB trees are called on, as I will most certainly turn the rest of the display off so it isn't tainted with bright electronic light... :D

Dano, R U going to chat during the Chicago live feed? How 'bout you Chuck? I had a really good time doing that. We're supposed to Kayak the Wading River from Godfrey's Bridge this weekend. If it's Saturday, I'll only have my Droid with me and there's no joy with the chat using it.
So, where do I start? I guess my first question should be: Is there a primer on what you've accomplished since I stuck my head in the sand and hid from the LEDs?

Jeff

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
So, where do I start? I guess my first question should be: Is there a primer on what you've accomplished since I stuck my head in the sand and hid from the LEDs?

Jeff
[/quote]

Start by driving a 1/2 mile and raid Andy's basement...

DanoNJ

Full time elf
Jeff, Hoping to chime in on the Chicago mini. I'll be at the marina all day and unless it's REALLY nice out, hoping to hang at the dock. I thought the whole chat thing was fun too. Although we didn't do what it was set up for.... oh well.

Aproct

LURKER
WOW what do you know you can teach an old dog new tricks! Hey leave my basement out of it Chuck...I don't have anything...HEHEHEE....

Jeff, get ready for the fast pace ride in here...oh seat belts are optional....