International China Mini 2015 March 1 - 6

multicast

Senior elf
Make your own way to Guanghouz from where your coming from.. There are direct flights to Guanghouz, but its not so hard to get there via Hong Kong

Sunday 1 March, Check into Hotel in Guanghouz, Evening of 1 March, tour of the lights in Guanghouz, on the river barge
Monday 2 and Tuesday 3 - LED China Show. Monday night, chinese banquet.
Wednesday 4 Travel to Shenzhen ( on high speed train ), Hotel in Fuyong Town, Bo'an. Cultral show in evening
Thursday, Time to Do the SEG! and the LED market
Friday, Factory Tour ( tbc ), and met some locals... Possibly more shopping, and packing your goodies! Friday night, Final night bash
Saturday, Farewells, either head back to Guanhouz by high speed train, or to Hong Kong By Ferry. ( or wherever you are heading )

Accommodation, and in china transport will run to about $AU100/day. Meals and Food is cheap, lots of options ( both chiense and western and its not going to kill you ).

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Congratulations on reaching "Full time ELF" status with your 100th post. Your not a newbie anymore. :p

multicast

Senior elf
superman said:
Congratulations on reaching "Full time ELF" status with your 100th post. Your not a newbie anymore. :p

For some definition of "newbie". I know less today than i did yesterday.