International China Mini 2015?

What is the preferred Travel time?

• Late Feb ( weather is cooler, LED is not quite a good )

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Early June ( Its Hot, better LED show )

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

multicast

Senior elf
The idea was floated today of a mini in china in 2015. A visit to the SEG and the led markets and the led fair in Guanghouz. Probably also mixed in with some awesome food some cultural stuff and maybe a visit to a factory or two!

I would estimate the costs excluding airfares for a 5 day trip to be around 700 to 800 dollars. Airfares ex aus run about 1200 to 2000. ( plus spending money for blinky! )

Timing would be either late feb or early June.

I would be happy to help arrange this. Is anyone else keen

multicast

Senior elf
bjpc2716 said:
i am in forsure thanks for my new pen

What was the chance that i had a Chelsea pen in my bag, and there was a Chelsea fan in the crowd.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Any attendees are going to have to wear a web enabled go-pro and be suitably setup for purchasing and organising shipments from online requests.

multicast

Senior elf
barbotte said:
wondering if the light would be actualy cheaper !!!! cheer

Yes, it can end up being quite a lot cheaper. but its not just about getting cheap blinky. Its a whole experience!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you havent been to China before then just being in China is an experience in itself and then you realize how small we really are in Australia

multicast

Senior elf
Fasteddy said:
If you havent been to China before then just being in China is an experience in itself and then you realize how small we really are in Australia

It an experience even after you've visited once a month!

bjpc2716

who dares win
hi to all did some reasearch on shipping cost for a 20ft container is 3000 if we get 15 people the cost is 200 for a 40ft double the cost 400

mborg10

Michael Borg
I'd be down for some space in the container and as much as I'd love to do a trip to china. It's something my wife and I have spoken about doin together. So I'll just have to wait.