Christmas Car 2011

Westons Lights

Westons Lights
Now that is just WIIIIICKED ....... I was planning to do something like that to my Falcon, but simply ran out of patience trying to figure out how to attach the lights lol ...... I've seen a few cars done with lights now, but nothing as spectacular as this one ........ Absolutely LOVE it :)

Steve22537

Full time elf
Next we'll have some of our country folk wrapping there cows with pixels..... ???

That could draw a little attention from the law....but who cares, nice look.

Steve

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Love it Tim. Both my kids suggested that I do my car now. Definitely needs synching to the music though. Some nice colour fades and some made blinking away to some doof doofing during Wizards in Winter and it'd be awesome.

Welcome to ACL by the way.

kane

Dedicated elf
AAH said:
Love it Tim. Both my kids suggested that I do my car now. Definitely needs synching to the music though. Some nice colour fades and some made blinking away to some doof doofing during Wizards in Winter and it'd be awesome.
Imagine if it was done in pixels - have it hooked up so that when you put your indicator on, the whole left of the car flashes orange, or the back lights up red when you brake.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
i could picture that on my van.. but the cops took it off the road..
i could do it to the miss's car, but she'll kill me..

either way.. if i did it, i would'nt have a car due to the new police fines.. (blown globe = defect sticker)
they would probly call it a distraction to other road users, or dangious due to the leds sticking out.

But then i could put them on the van, an make the van apart of the display