1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Christmas Display Promotion

Discussion in 'The Family Room' started by Karob, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Karob

Karob Let there be Light!

Find Me On:
    Last year we noticed more and more people commenting about where they heard about our lights, most are in the local area and see the signs or are regular visitors each year.

We was lucky enough that in Adelaide there was a couple Facebook pages dedicated to Christmas light locations and noticed a good stream of visitors from their posts.

We was alerted by one on looker that our house was on a website that we never heard of, after visiting the site we noticed a kind soul had not only placed our details on the site but uploaded 2 great pics to help show off our display.

I thought I would share the website for anyone else to use to promote their display in Australia this year and ask if anyone else has sites or ideas on how to promote your display if they can share their thoughts.

http://cls.sharp-online.net/Australia/

2. AndiK

AndiK New Elf

this is great, i'll save this one so I can have a look at xmas time.
    thanks heaps

3. MarcD

MarcD Full Time Elf

My address shows up on there. I had no idea. Thanks for the info. For anyone in Brisbane, there's a website called Brisbane Kids which has listings. You can add yourself by sending them an e-mail. We're on there, but it was posted by one of our neighbours. Here's the link:

http://www.brisbanekids.com.au/christmas-lights-brisbane-2015/