Christmas in July

Dreamin

Full time elf
Ok, maybe I'm mad but I was thinking about doing Christmas in July this year. It's a nice time to sit down and have a traditional hot meal with family and friends.

Then I thought, maybe I could put my lights up. Nights are darker, so I stupidly posted on FB and I had loads of people that were really excited about it! lol.

Has anyone done it? Or am I totally mad?

Melinda

New elf
Hi @Dreamin if you do, please let us know when and where on the coast, we would love to come and visit! We were/are thinking about it, but absolutely not ready. It's our first year, so if by some miracle we end up with all of our pixels pushed, and some sequences ready we might do a trial run.. if it's still July.

Adsy

Full time elf
If you have a ready to go display then go for it absolutely. There is a growing trend for Halloween but it’s not my thing

Nojoy

Full time elf
I just earnt a free week holiday from work, so considering joining you in planning a Xmas in July display @Dreamin . Have ~300 pixels to push into last new props for the year before starting to plan out sequences. Will give me an opportunity to try out some AtmosFX elements with a new projector and some EDM versions of classics
View: https://youtu.be/dG8iqIl2zu0