Christmas Lights Perth

aaronwa

Apprentice elf
Hi,

I'm Aaron. I manage the Christmas Lights Perth Facebook, and Website. This is my second year on board and have recently become the only admin managing the site.

We're dedicated to Lights around the Perth Area. We have a smart device enabled website, allowing you to find the best lights near you, and click on the address! Your maps application will take you right there.

www.christmaslightsperth.com
www.facebook/christmaslightsperth

Say hello!

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome36.png

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Welcome to ACL mate. Wish I was close enough to OZ to come and see some of the brilliant displays and a site like yours is a very nice idea.

aaronwa

Apprentice elf
Yes, i remember driving around aimlessly looking for the faintest light in the neighbourhood. I used to do a large static display at the parents house, since growing up, and away i've moved into an apartment block. although some lights get put up this is a way to keep my christmas addiction alive!!

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome Aaron,
Have seen you quiet a bit in chat and it Seems your in deep now.

Welcome to the "fun part"

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Just to clarify if you read this thread - the facebook page is not visible from the US (facebook page perth christmas lights is not the same thing.) Chatted with Aaron the other day and realized the page is blocked from US due to spamming. Just sharing for others in US.