Contact J1Sys?

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
anyone heard from Ed at J1Sys? email link no longer valid, web site under construction for nearly a year.
have a board that needs repair, Has he gone by the way side?

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
Got Ed at [/size] j1sales@joshua1systems.com[size=10pt]

address listed on this forum is dead.
No such luck on Seasonal Entertainment, 4 emails and 3 phone messages. No response. Looks like they have gone by the wayside or no longer want the work?

livetoride

Full time elf
I also see he has stopped selling on eBay, I tried to contact him 12 months back and heard no response. He was last active on ACL on September 10, 2015, 12:43:25 AM

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Yes I also tried contacting september 2015 regarding info for my controller found website under construction and no reply to email
Luckily for me was able to get help from others .

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I have no issue with his email pm me what you need and I will get it sorted for you if I can

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
the address in this forum for contact is Contact Details: [/size]http://www.j1sys.com/contact-us/ (see above thread locked and pinned)

this does NOT work and the forum header has NOT be updated. His web site is under contruction for the last year or so ?
[font=verdana, sans-serif][/size] [/font]j1sales@joshua1systems.com[font=verdana, sans-serif][/size] which is apparently his current address does work. I guess the issue is the contact in this thread needs to be corrected and the contact me on his web site needs to be updated. [size=10pt][/font]

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I have a personal email address for ed and I can not put that up on the site without his ok and I would always go to his site for his info not here. we try to stay up to date on everything but unless we are told of changes we can not make them.

also on his website he has 2 email addresses j1sales[member=52]j1sys[/member].com and j1support[member=52]j1sys[/member].com

these both work so if you try those you will be in luck

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
check the PINED thread for Contact J1Sys above this thread. Still has the OLD and invalid address's. Maybe you or Fast Eddie can update the post? This is his Ebay store for PIC programmer stuff and does not have his controllers etc.