Controller for 32x16 full colour rgb panel

lightfreak

53 year old light freak
Hello I have a slight hardware problem and I am hoping someone can help me out. All my lighting to date have been controlled with the Renard protocol and running Vixen software, upgraded to 3 for this years show. I want to add some full colour panels to my show, these are the ones I am using.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Asram-P10-Dot-matrix-16-32-full-color-led-module-display-full-color-module-1r1g1b-full/1614048375.html

Now my problem, does anyone have and idea of which controller I should use coming off my Ethernet card running E1.31. I have a Renard 6 port bridge if required, my stumbling block is the 16 pin connector at the back of the panels. I emailed Ron P at Ron's Holiday Lights about his controllers but has not responded, he may just be a busy man. So if any can lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Steve aka lightfreak

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

lightfreak

53 year old light freak
Thank you for the quick responses, one thing I forgot is that I was hoping to use the panels with a number of Nutcracker effects. I don't know if this makes it easier or harder.

Thank you again
Steve aka lightfreak

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you use the panels that you described in the first post then I doubt you will be able to use nutcracker