Copy & Paste issue

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
I have successfully imported Lip sync sequences from Vixen into LSP however when I try to copy and paste this into my show setup the last third of the sequence goes to pot>

I have tried only copying half of it at once and then pasting the last half but same result. I have been persevering with this for a couple of weeks trying everything but no joy!

I am using windows8. Nearly at the stage of reluctantly heading back to Vixen for this year.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The explanation of 'goes pot' does not actually explain what may be happening. Can you explain in a bit more detail as to what is going on so advice may be given.

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
The problem is with the timing, the first two thirds keep the correct or near enough timing but the last part is well out and pretty random.

I see from a few other posts that there appears to be some historical bug with copy & paste and in fact someone mentions that it appears to have been addressed in v2.8.

I was hoping that someone maybe had a magic workaround but it doesn't look too good.

Kev

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
4 things to try
1: Ensure that your mp3 music is encoded correctly
2: Try and copy smaller amounts across
3: Place a few timing marks in the area that may be causing issues before pasting
4: Post this issue over at the LSP forum as you will get exposure to many more LSP users including the developers

Hope it may help

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Thanks for the reply Eddie.

I'm out of town so no lights till the weekend. Had my job "restructured" recently so things are a bit manic getting that sorted, I will be get what I can done with the time available.

My big plans for this year will just have to wait till next year, no worries though the kids wont be disappointed.

Kev