coro / corflute possible bulk buy (VIC SE suburbs)

cdjazman

Full time elf
Let me measure up the Kia tonight to see if I can fit 2400 x 1220 in it and if so I'll pick up the 20 sheets on my way from home possibly early next week.
@burnt you still keen for some sheets of 3mm white? How about you @DavidJ247 ?

If not I have a neighbour I can borrow a van and do a drive by one day next week.

burnt

Full time elf
Let me measure up the Kia tonight to see if I can fit 2400 x 1220 in it and if so I'll pick up the 20 sheets on my way from home possibly early next week.
@burnt you still keen for some sheets of 3mm white? How about you @DavidJ247 ?

sure i'l take 5 sheets.. thanks

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
If not I have a neighbour I can borrow a van and do a drive by one day next week.
Yeah 2.4m is NOT fitting in my car, so we may need to utilise the van...
I'll pm you to take this offline, sounds like we have enough interest for me to place an order, thanks everyone :)

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
So I have a quote for 20 sheets of 2440 x 1220 x 3mm as per previous listed prices ($7.85 inc GST per sheet)
They have asked if any cutting is required. Is everyone happy to keep the sheets this size (2.4 x 1.2m) or do we get them cut in half to be 1.2 x 1.2m square sheets?)
If that's the case, I could probably fit in my car being cut up. Might make them easier to handle and store too, but if you need any side longer than 1.2 then we will leave as is.

DavidJ247

Full time elf
So I have a quote for 20 sheets of 2440 x 1220 x 3mm as per previous listed prices ($7.85 inc GST per sheet)
They have asked if any cutting is required. Is everyone happy to keep the sheets this size (2.4 x 1.2m) or do we get them cut in half to be 1.2 x 1.2m square sheets?)
If that's the case, I could probably fit in my car being cut up. Might make them easier to handle and store too, but if you need any side longer than 1.2 then we will leave as is.
Cut in half would be ok for me and definately easier to store.

cdjazman

Full time elf

I would like to keep the size as one project is presents for under mega tree that is 2.2 wide.

cdjazman

Full time elf
@djgra79 Have you had any confirmation as yet?

Also do you prefer cash or transfer of funds somewhere/somehow?

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
NO confirmation yet. You'll be first to know (you've gotta pick it up!!)
If you have cash, fine, otherwise I'll PM transfer details.

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
@cdjazman order is ready for pickup, I've sent you a PM with details.
@DavidJ247 @burnt @mccar & anyone else nearby, I'll advise once I have them and then we can arrange pickup from my place (Happy to cut down from 2440mm length if required.)

cdjazman

Full time elf
I will take them back to my factory in Carrum Downs if that is an easier place for collection for anyone.

burnt

Full time elf
getting the cash to dj.. mite be easier for me pick up from cranbourne