Couple of pics from the last few days

Mike

CLAP infected!
Here is a a couple of pics of the display coming together. Still got to wire up the controllers but all the lights are out now. Hopefully tomorrow.

6803 stars in testing
starspre.jpg

House fully set up. Havent light it up yet though
house pre.jpg

aarondwyer

New elf
That looks like a good setup. Being a newbie. I'd like to see close ups of everything. I've only setup 16 channels for this year but will be looking at everyones displays for inspiration for next year. Aaron

Mike

CLAP infected!
One of the tests last night. Couple of arches out but all else fine. The RGB stuff wasnt hooked up into the controllers at this stage. Just the standard BigW LEDs From memory this wasnt at full intensity either :D

house test1.jpg

Mike

CLAP infected!
Thanks Guys

Its been a bit of a rush to put together but so far im happy with the result

Here is the pic we have sent off for the perth xmas light comp. Still a few more things to add like the mini matrix (having power issues :mad: ) and a few little lights in the garden bed but shes working great at the moment

xmaslights2011small.jpg

kane

Dedicated elf
Looks great Mike.

Bird said:
Whats with all the green grass and sunshine?
Christmas = Santa & Snow :)
Bird, you haven't experienced Christmas until you spend the day boozing it up in 40degC heat...

Worst thing, many people still go the full hot meal for christmas lunch.. Very stupid indeed - I much prefer the cold meat and seafood approach!