Couple of Timing Mark questions...

nutz4lights

Full time elf
Hey all... couple questions that have been stewing in the back of my head...

1. If you have a sequence that has no timing marks in it, and you create a macro that inevitably ends up dumping a bunch of timing marks into the sequence for you, what timing highlight settings do those appear? 'Shared' ?? They certainly don't seem to go on the 'Active' timing highlight layer I have set...

2. I have heard that the number of timing highlights can be a sensitive things to consider in performance of the scheduler (I believe I read a post by Eddy stating that, one reason he doesn't start a sequence with any timing marks is so that you don't wind up with a bunch of pre-defined marks that won't get used). Does the macro creating all those timing marks, some of which are probably not useful, limit Scheduler performance?

3. I recently tried to bring in an old "beat track" from a LOR sequence I used back in 2006... I went into the LOR sequence and deleted all of the grid rows aside from the two that were used as a "beat reference" in LOR. I imported those into LSP successfully, but I can't seem to drag the effects or timing marks from those layers, no matter what timing highlight setting I use. Ideas?

Thanks for looking.

-Louie