Creating a matrix

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I like to work on two computers when doing the sequencing, on a desktop and on a laptop. I try to do as much of the LSP work on the desktop but then transfer the saved LSP sequence to drop box so I can then load it up on the laptop to take into the garage to test out the sequence. On the desktop I set my mega tree up as a matrix 12x50 so I can draw images on it like on fasteddy's tree. So when I go to make a matrix drawing on the desktop, the matrix that represents my tree appears as matrix I can select and start drawing etc. However, if I save that sequence to Dropbox, head down to the garage and load the same sequence up on the laptop, when I go to draw a matrix image, the matrix list is empty with nothing for me to choose to represent the tree matrix I made on the desktop. What am I missing here?

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
any of the xml files that you have created/modified on one machine needs to be copied to the other. All the xml files are currently in the sequencer folder. That would include any matrix files you have created.

Hope that helps

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Brilliant, thanks for the info. I was sure there must have been some way of transferring that info, just wasn't sure where it was kept.