Dan from LOR updates on progress

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
It's good to see they are keen to keep up with the times with the pixel editor. From what I've seen so far they seem to be considered on the expensive side of the market with their goods. If you're considered expensive the only way you stay ahead is typically through good customer service and being seen as at the forefront of the industry. At least this shows they recognise the need for advancement of their product. Now comes the delivery. Hopefully delivery time and the product is as good as their customer service.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
BundyRoy said:
It's good to see they are keen to keep up with the times with the pixel editor. From what I've seen so far they seem to be considered on the expensive side of the market with their goods. If you're considered expensive the only way you stay ahead is typically through good customer service and being seen as at the forefront of the industry. At least this shows they recognise the need for advancement of their product. Now comes the delivery. Hopefully delivery time and the product is as good as their customer service.

Its a case of business economics

They are a US based company paying all the taxes and such to run a legitimate business with warranty and support.
Ray and others have inconsistancy in their products and their products are more built to a budget. Without the forums there would be very little support for these products.

So we really cant compare a direct from China to a company that is legit and trading and paying all the associated taxes.

I know i wont sell rays stuff to commercial or retail clients.

And this is why Ray and others are good for our community because many of us have time but are stretched on budgets

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I totally disagree Eddy. if they are so called legitimate business. and they are as is ray. they need to support there products with information and customer service more then anyone. I work for a wholesaler in Australia that is the sole distributor for some of the USA top line of products in my industry. they expect us to be on the ball and sort out issues asap. if we do not we hear about it right away.

I do not care how big or small your business is customer support should be the number one thing the business focuses on. without customers there is no business in the end

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer