Demo LSP - pop up windows too small

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Hey guys,
I'm trying to decide what software to use this year, a bit late I know but it's been a heck of a year! I've downloaded LSP and running under the 30 day trial. All pop up windows don't seem to be big enough to fit buttons and some options in them. Anyone run into this problem? I've tried messing with screen resolution and uninstall/reinstall and that hasn't fixed it. I'm running Win 7. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• lsp problem.pdf
    163.5 KB · Views: 12

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
What version of lsp are you playing with as 2.5.something is the current one and what screen resolution are you running.
I haven't had the issue yet with win7 as i've barely fired lsp up but it is possible that you may have to close lsp completely and/or do a reboot before it accepts that you are using a different screen res.

kane

Dedicated elf
toodle_pipsky said:
Hey guys,
I'm trying to decide what software to use this year, a bit late I know but it's been a heck of a year! I've downloaded LSP and running under the 30 day trial. All pop up windows don't seem to be big enough to fit buttons and some options in them. Anyone run into this problem? I've tried messing with screen resolution and uninstall/reinstall and that hasn't fixed it. I'm running Win 7. Am I missing something?

Also make sure you don't have font scaling setup on your PC - I seem to recall someone saying that this doesn't work with LSP....

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Kane said:
toodle_pipsky said:
Hey guys,

Also make sure you don't have font scaling setup on your PC - I seem to recall someone saying that this doesn't work with LSP....

This would be my suggestion as well