Dmx Flood Lights External

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you use DMX then you can daisy chain the DMX signal cable, so you only need the one data cable coming out from the controller.
As for power distribution then that will be determined by the voltage rating of the flood and also how much wattage each flood is

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Pixel floods also can be daisy chained. Again as Eddy said, power distribution may be something to consider.

924aussie

Full time elf
The thought for power is just like any external lighting as in just have a professional run a power cable or two around under the eves and tap into it at different places . With one or two switches inside they all come on.
The DMX control is to be able to have individual lights display different colours etc whenjeeded

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The thought for power is just like any external lighting as in just have a professional run a power cable or two around under the eves and tap into it at different places . With one or two switches inside they all come on.
The DMX control is to be able to have individual lights display different colours etc whenjeeded
So I would presume you intend on using floods with a mains voltage supply which will allow you to select much higher power floods without having to worry about voltage drop considerations