Documentation for J1SYS P2

starzen

New elf
trying to find documentation for this product. Nothing available on their own site, nothing comes with it and the onl link I found here constantly puts me into a loop accepting a new user agreement which I do and then it says I am not allowed to look at this content

Is there any other way to get the documentation for this? Wonder why there isn't one linked on their own site. The documentation download page is an empty page

thanks for any help

Mike

starzen

New elf
thanks both work. This only contains info on the jumpers. is there any doc available on anything else. I am guessing the unit is set to dhcp. I connected it and the cat 5 lights light up but I don't see it using any ip addresses from the dhcp server so I am not sure how to proceed.

Mike

JPB

Full time elf
It is not DHCP. When you get it you use connect via USB to do your initial config including IP. Watch the setup video to see the process.

starzen

New elf
thanks that helped. Was able to change the ip address and got the test pattern to work. then was able to get it to work from LOR

the test pattern sometimes shows a wrong color on some pixels but when using LOR it doesn't so I am guessing it is just an issue with the test pattern.

will play with it some more