Download for Boscoyo CHROMAORNAMENT 13

GPScreepers

New elf
In the Layout tab, in the "create new download" menu I can't find the singing bauble (CHROMAORNAMENT 13). Can anyone help please?

I can find the layouts in Xlights for the candy cane and snowflake, which I also bought at the Sydney mini, just not the bauble.

Last edited:

GPScreepers

New elf
Thanks Derf. I dropped them an email last night. If they don't have anything I will be happy to create and share a model.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
If you do happen to create one, you can upload it to here for others to use. There's a few of the ornaments in there

GPScreepers

New elf
When I fill out the matrix, is the comms line connected at number 1? Just wondering because I would like to connect at the bottom.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
When I fill out the matrix, is the comms line connected at number 1?
If you mean the 1st pixel attached to the input, then yes, usually it is. You could renumber your model to start where you physically want the 1st pixel to be. Remember to redo any sub-models.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
@GPScreepers if you are having issues making your xmodel, you could post what you have done and what you'd like done and someone might be able to help re-model it for you. I've re-done some of the xmodels to make them better (IMHO, or to suit me) it's not hard, just tedious.
Also check similar models to see how they've done it.

GPScreepers

New elf
Thanks @OzAz , and a special thanks for your quick responses:). The singing bulb is similar especially the face so that is where I'll start. Hopefully I'll get the chance over the weekend. I want to start the node count at the bottom 'cause that is where I plan to connect the cable so I'll check the other models as well.

GPScreepers

New elf
I finished the model and uploaded to the shared location here. The first and last nodes are at the bottom 'cause that's where I will connect to it. The rest of the nodes are selected to suit the wiring not the shape of the face so the smile etc have lots of individual node numbers (I didn't follow the other models). Haven't tested it yet but I'm confident...
Glad to be giving back.

Bill Smith

New elf
I just mapped the ChromaOrnament #13 singing face to all 4 different Ornaments then change the model data to created my own models of all 4 of them. fairly simple, besides don't need to be perfect either.